Tuesday, January 24, 2012

I MISS U FHAISAA

hye everyone,hye FHAISAA group,i miss u so much,i'm not happy when i in 3D but i still to join them.Actually,when recess time,i will eat lunch together with them,i miss them so much especially,(ATIKAH,HAISHWARIYAH,FATEHAH,AIN,AIDA and IZZATI).When gone be together again...

  Friend,
                                  
  I'm so proud when i have a good friend like u,
 I'm so happy because i'm so lucky to get a kind and a hardworking friend like u,
 I'm so lonely when i'm not with u anymore,
                         
 We're not in same classes,we're not gossip together about KOREA,about 2Bestari
 and so on,
 I hope I can meet them together again  in same class next year!
 We're to special FHAISAA,
 We're queen of the world girl,


 FHAISAA!We're the BTRIEN GIRL!
 so wake up from the dream FHAISAA.
 look out! and see what gone be happen after 
 I hope we meet together at 4ST class!




                                                                                     
                                                                                              Sincerely,
                                                                                    ShArEfAh NuRsHaShA